Sunday, May 27, 2007

A BIG DAY!!!
Graduation is always looked at as a special time of year, but this year we really had reason to celebrate! My dad graduated with his Doctorate of Ministry on June 2!!! Also on that date, my parents celebrated their 30th wedding anniversary. In honor of their marriage and of my dad's great achievement, we threw them a party last night. It was a fun night with friends and family (all the kids together for the first time!), and we had a great time sharing fond memories and making new ones!

Isaac with Papa in his cap and gown (he was so excited to get his tam)

Our family...all of us!
My mom reading Oh, the Places You'll Go by Dr. Seuss to my dad


Isaac with Gammy at Living Word graduation on Sunday

Aubrianna, Amber and Ed on Sunday morning

1 comments:

ENN said...

My mom lost the invitation, and for some reason we all thought it was the 23rd of June! Tell your parents congrats...your son is getter so big and soooo cute! I really have to get around to coming over =)