Wednesday, July 04, 2007

I HEARD ANGELS SINGING
We went to the Maumee fireworks last night, and Isaac was mesmerized. As we were walking home, he fell asleep in his stroller (around 10:30 pm). My family was over, and they left around midnight. I got Isaac up, changed his clothes and fed him (he stayed asleep the whole time). This morning he woke up for the first time at 9:22 am. I guess I will need to begin using my alarm clock again since he is no longer a reliable wake up call! I had about eight and a half hours of sleep in one stretch...and I heard the angels singing loud and clear!

1 comments:

ROGER said...

Suprise Suprise, I can hardly belive its you and I must first say CONGRATULATIONS to you. I'm not sure if you remember me but its Roger.I'm still trying to figure out how this site works but will try to keep in contact if thats kewl. You have an adorable son, you can check my pics out well the couple I posted lol. Ttyl ciao'