Monday, June 22, 2009

Randomness
This is after Isaac woke up from his nap following our zoo trip...he was still tired:(
...and these are his crossed ankles...he has done this since birth, and I think it's adorable! I actually have an ultrasound picture of him crossing his ankles. Short story: I was in a car accident while pregnant, so I had to go to the hospital to be monitored. They did the ultrasound, and I went back to my room. When they brought the pictures to me, the nurses were looking at them, trying to guess whether I was having a girl or boy...when they saw the one with the crossed ankles, they guessed a girl, then they laughed when they noticed that my ankles were crossed as I lay in bed.
I know that I should not have posted this, as it will most certainly be the most incriminating photo that will haunt Isaac forever, but this is what I found the other day when I came to get Isaac for lunch...poor guy!

0 comments: