Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Amazing Feats!
I am constantly amazed at what Isaac learns to do, and I hate that I am not usually in the room! I think he experiments in his crib. For example, several weeks ago I put him down on his tummy for a nap, and when I went to check on him he was on his back. Since then I HAVE had the opportunity to see him roll over (several times)! Last week, I put him down for a nap and went to take a shower. When I got out of the shower he was still crying, so I went to check on him. He was sitting up. He did it again tonight when I put him to bed, so I know it wasn't just a fluke...but I haven't actually SEEN him do it yet! It has taught me that I shouldn't freak out about being there for every single first because, apparently, he likes to perform them during naptime anyway:)

0 comments: