Tuesday, August 21, 2007

SIX MONTHS OLD
I WILL HAVE TO PUT ISAAC'S WEIGHT AND SUCH IN TOMORROW AFTER HIS DOCTOR'S VISIT. TIME PASSES SO QUICKLY! I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW BIG HE HAS GOTTEN, AND HE AMAZES ME DAILY BY WHAT HE LEARNS TO DO. RECENTLY, HE HAS LEARNED THAT WHEN HE CRIES I WILL COME TO HIM...SO HE DOES THIS EVEN WHEN HE DOESN'T NEED ANYTHING...JUST TO KEEP ME CLOSE! WHAT A SWEETIE!

DISCLAIMER: IN MANY PICS, ISAAC'S HAIR LOOKS CRAZY...MOST OF THE TIME, THIS IS DUE TO SHADOWING, AND HIS HAIR IS NOT SO BIG AND OUT THERE. HE DOES HAVE A LOT OF HAIR, BUT SOME PICS JUST LOOK WILD!
SLOBBER=PERMANENT ACCESSORY


HE SUCKS ON HIS LIPS...TOP, BOTTOM, IT DOESN'T MATTER!

2 comments:

Pastor Jim Garrett said...

Does Papa need to buy his boy a Michigan shirt?

And... I'm not sure the crying to get mom coming equals a "sweetie"

I love you

Papa

Crystal and David said...

I have to refer to him as a sweetie for that, because I am sure there will come a time when he doesn't want me around so much:( Hopefully that is in the distant future!