Saturday, March 01, 2008

THE STORY OF A BOY AND HIS HAIR
People have told me for about six months that I need to get Isaac's hair cut, and mothers with little baldies will perhaps not understand this, but it's a difficult decision. After all, once the hair is gone, so is your baby...he all of a sudden becomes a little boy, at least in my mind. So I have procrastinated (which, no, I do not have a habit of doing). Some of the last pictures of my son's long locks are in this blog; I know, I need to get his hair cut!
In his defense, he was sick this day, and I know the picture is AWFUL, but I had to show you the head of hair I am dealing with!
Here he is in the chair Granny bought him for Christmas, and, yes, his hair is big...
...and crazy all around!
I love you sweetie...you, and ALL of your hair!

1 comments:

Pastor Jim Garrett said...

OK. As hard as it is to admit it ... my big boy was ready for a haircut ... but He is still as handsome as they come.
Papa's boy for sure