Saturday, May 24, 2008

Trinidad 2008
I led a group of my students on a mission trip to Trinidad April 11-21. This was an awesome time of ministry, stretching, and growing. I am so proud of my students for their commitment to do whatever was needed of them. They were each such an amazing blessing. They passed Isaac around when they knew that I needed help, and they remained sensitive to this need constantly. It was wonderful for me to see their servant hearts. Here are a few pictures.
Our team along with some of the local youth group before hiking
Our group at a bridge in Lopinot
The waterfall we hiked to
We had a competition to see who could do the craziest jump into the pool...for some reason mine was the only one photographed...I guess something about seeing your teacher acting so crazy calls for a camera to be used
Miming at a church in Dow Village
Taking a steel pan class
Beautiful sunset
Our group before the hike

Isaac with Andy (he LOVES Andy)
Isaac with Stephanie
Me at Lopinot
Mommy and Isaac
Not sure what I was doing, but since we were at a preschool, whatever it is should be justified


Isaac with Papa on the guitar
Isaac with Mimi
Isaac and Papa
Isaac at the waterfall

Isaac at the airport in Detroit

0 comments: